Here we are at week 2. We had an awesome first week. I hope everyone enjoyed the lonog weekend. We started learning about Daily 5. Here we are practicing word work.
With clay
With wiki stiks
With changing markers
With neon crayons, colored pencils, our fancy pen, and markers
Everyone hard at work
Aren't we a good looking, hard working class. I think so!!!!
This week we are working on short vowel sounds, writing complete sentences, number bonds and adding. Make sure you are reading and doing your homework every night. Don't forget early out tomorrow!






1 comment:
Thanks for putting this blog together! It's fun for me to see my cute Naomi with all the other students! You are doing a wonderful job as a teacher, I really appreciate all that you do to help my daughter(s)--you helped Kenya as well, she mentioned you several times last year for her reading groups--love learning.
Post a Comment